Registration for IWSLT is open, please see here...
Venue & Hotel:Grand Hotel Casselbergh Hoogstraat 6 8000 Bruges, Belgium Tel: +32 50 44 65 00
For further information go to our Venue and Accomodation page!
- Oral presenters will have 25 minutes to present and 5 minutes for questions.
- The secretariat will prepare a Mini D-sub 15 pin PC cable connector. Please bring your own laptop.
- If your PC is not compatible with this cable connector, please bring an adapter to connect your PC to the Mini D-sub 15 pin PC cable connector.
- Aspect ratio of projectors will be 4:3.
- Please kindly test your presentation well (including sounds, videos, etc) during the lunch or coffee break before your session starts.
- A laser pointer will be available at the podium for your use.
- Poster size is A0. You can bring either landscape or portrait format.
- Pins will be provided.
- You will have access to the boards 15 minutes before the start of your poster session.
- The posters should be taken down at the end of the session.
- At least one of the authors must be present at your poster during the poster session.
Visa information, invitation letter:
Anything unclear? You have further questions? Please contact Margit Rödder.